- Set yourself apart from the competition. All NJ home inspectors are licensed. How is a discerning home purchaser to know who is the best. Get and maintain the ASHI certification/accreditation.
- Obtain the best E&O insurance, not just the cheapest. In life, you get what you pay for and insurance is no different. Become an ASHI member and qualify for insurance that is scrutinized by ASHI. ASHI also has affiliate members who provide regular members with other services to include, but not limited to: Web Site Design/Maintenance, Health Insurance, E&O Insurance, Inspector Tool Supply, Credit Card Services.
- Garden State Chapter membership costs $150.00/year. What do you get?
- Members get all necessary continuing education credits, and then some through regular meetings and sponsored seminars. The Garden State Board of ASHI carefully plans all training sessions, gets NJ State approval and provides certificates.
- Members get free continuing education for radon technician renewal.
- Members get buffet dinner before every meeting.
- Members are listed on www.GardenStateASHI.com web site “Find and Inspector” page.
- Members get discounted seminar fees. GSASHI has two (Fall and Spring) seminars, normally for 6 hours of continuing education each.
- Members can mingle among some of the most experienced Home Inspectors in New Jersey and establish important business relationships.
Think about it, IF YOU’RE GOING TO BE A HOME INSPECTOR, DON’T JUST BE AVERAGE. BE THE BEST INSPECTOR THAT YOU CAN BE. Treat your chosen career as a “calling”, Jump in with two feet and be the “BEST” inspector in the eyes of home buyers, real estate attorneys and real estate agents.
Join ASHI and the Garden State Chapter now.